Respected Contributor

Re: This Christmas push is just WRONG

@stevieb wrote:

It might... MIGHT... be a little more tolerable if it wasn't the same stuff, hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year, for the better part of the past freakin' decade, for heaven's sake...

You mean you don't want to see that game with the flashing lights on it for the I don't know how many years it's been on?????

I have trouble relating to Christmas at all in the summer.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they learned this in Marketing 101 - play upon the emotions of the customer.  After all we are all ruled by emotion.  However it's not nice to take a really tender emotion and use it to elicit sales.

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It might... MIGHT... be a little more tolerable if it wasn't the same stuff, hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year, for the better part of the past freakin' decade, for heaven's sake...

You mean like everything else they sell?  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 - I happen to love it! In fact, bought a few things. What’s the big deal? It's fun. So what if it's hot out. A lot of people have hot weather at Christmas/December  anyway. Does that mean they don't celebrate Christmas?

Sounds like you just like to complain. :-(

F/N/A luvstogarden
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Margo777 B wrote:

@hyacinth003 - I happen to love it! In fact, bought a few things. What’s the big deal? It's fun. So what if it's hot out. A lot of people have hot weather at Christmas/December  anyway. Does that mean they don't celebrate Christmas?

Sounds like you just like to complain. :-(

I love it too Margeaux B.  Look forward to it every year.