Honored Contributor

Things I miss from older OVC

At the beginning of the programs a preview of what is in store

Those shows that presented things for a few minutes (hate the loooong presentations)

Honored Contributor

Re: Things I miss from older OVC

Wait for it--certain posters memorializing a certain host!  

Honored Contributor

Better quality clothing lines.

Honored Contributor

What I miss is the '50/50 Tours' they did around AMERICA, introducing new and unique products from different states, here in our homeland.Heart

Let's support OUR country!

Yes, prices would be higher, but Patriotism has always had a cost, most of which were much higher that a few $$$.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I miss the previews and the reviews

I also miss the meticulous way an item was presented.   All the details were shown & explained.

I guess that would be too boring now, we're expected to go to the website to get details, which are sometimes lacking as well.

Why have a TV channel when you have to go to the website for information?

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts that didn't make the shows all about them and knew what they were talking about.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Wait for it--certain posters memorializing a certain host!  

@Sooner 

Why would you miss that, it still happens every day around here?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 I agree. I always enjoyed the previews. No idea why they quit doing it but oh well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are still some shows that do give previews, in fact, this past Sunday's Pat & Dan Show (Carolyn filled in for a vactioning Pat), they DID give a preview.... I guess its up to that show's Producer on how the show rolls....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I miss the relaxed atmosphere, with ad libs and humor. Now everything is hard sell. That's why I stopped watching. And, yes, I miss quality products that didn't break, rip, or poop-out before you knew it.