Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Veridoc wrote:

I wonder if Q is just trying to find what sells to the millenials and so they run 2 hr blocks of different products. Being a retired baby boomer, I am no longer as interested in clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up (the usual Q items) as I used to be and I am purging instead of buying VPH and such for the house. Many of my friends feel the same way I do. The younger people are into technology and such and from what I saw before I retired, they show up for work wearing whatever with the attitude "I am here so what is your problem". Since they are the new generation to have buying power, I think Q is trying to figure out what that is.

@Veridoc 

I don’t get it.  I am a boomer and I am into technology. ?

Right.  QVC has had D and B forever.  These posters that think they can control what QVC shows kill me.  My goodness, I don't even have cable and I still can find something else to watch if I want to.  Best wishes to you and your "technology"  lol

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I would not mind the entire Camel in my tent Heart How cute is that...

I don't know exactly who I'm looking for..... I panic when I don't see firmilar names I guess. Thanks for answering me. 🌞

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Whatever product, it's like ground hog day movie, imo....like a bad nightmare.... the graphics stobe, the hosts are becoming blonds or streaking their dark hair, don't know who most are, the Q Card marches back 'n forth with forceful means, prices are off the charts, e z pay and debt r being hussled...but hey, they love us.

Yes, I got in a habit of using as background noise, as it's all the sound I hear every day....it became comforting in a way...firmiliar. Like an old friend.....I don't do 'series' nor read....and yes, I've having a hard time coming to terms with it all. I'm just tired... missing the past of many things I suppose....which all come with aging..change..loss.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: They just lost me....

[ Edited ]

The main rep for Dooney, Sue Clifton, comes in from Florida.

It only makes sense that they will have multiple and lengthy shows when she is in town!

From reading, she seems to be well liked among Dooney fans.

If Dooney sells, Dooney will air!  Only makes good business sense!

Hang in there, it is almost Spring (yes Spring has NOT arrived here yet).

Then Summer, you can go outside and not worry one bit what shows you don't like are airing on the Q.

When I complained about what was on TV, my father made me go clean my closet.  Seriously...that ended all the complaining!

BTW- I take issue with EZ pay being a hustle and Q card using 'forceful means'.  We are all adults here.  No one forces us to purchase and no one forces us to use a payment plan.  I take responsibility for my own purchases, no one can hussle me into debt.

Valued Contributor

Sarcasim is the very lowest form of humor!

Frequent Contributor

They are so short on the merchandise they sell. It's the same products year after year. They need to broaden their suppliers.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

I was going to sit down and watch the Q, saw that Dooney and Burke was on for 2 hours!!!  Well I'm gone. There must be something else than Dooney and Burke! 

@De Anna  yes, I feel the same way....I see those over priced hand bags and I can not change the channel fast enough!

Valued Contributor

@Orphanannie1 wrote:

They are so short on the merchandise they sell. It's the same products year after year. They need to broaden their suppliers.

@Orphanannie1 wrote:

I think that QVC is having a difficult time finding new suppliers that want to be part of the QVC lineup.