Esteemed Contributor
Simple solution - don’t watch. There are so many tv channels to watch these days. I am not a D&B fan - so I don’t watch.
Honored Contributor

I've gotten great deals with As-Is Dooneys.  Their quality is superb and I'm thrilled that QVC continues to sell the brand.

Honored Contributor

I feel the same way---but then there was 12 hours of Dyson too ! Oh hurray! Someone needs to figure out that after the first hour, we prob all know how to turn on an over priced fan. 

Trusted Contributor

Everyone is different.  I would much prefer an hour or two of Dooney than an hour or two of My Pillow.  Talk about snoozze time!!!!!

Super Contributor

I wonder if Q is just trying to find what sells to the millenials and so they run 2 hr blocks of different products. Being a retired baby boomer, I am no longer as interested in clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up (the usual Q items) as I used to be and I am purging instead of buying VPH and such for the house. Many of my friends feel the same way I do. The younger people are into technology and such and from what I saw before I retired, they show up for work wearing whatever with the attitude "I am here so what is your problem". Since they are the new generation to have buying power, I think Q is trying to figure out what that is.

Honored Contributor

Stopped watching Q live years ago. Online shopping my favorite solution. By passing unnecessary dialogue, and more importantly saving time. 

Contributor

I think the Dooney and Burke bags would be nice if they would get rid that awful bright red lining.  The bags appear to be well made, but that red lining detracts from the high end look and gives the bags a low end, discount chain store look. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Sort of off topic.........where is everyone I knew? I see a bunch of new names and start dates..... Is just creepy to me. (I don't like anything about this 'new Q') Are they all in the Gamers Forum? TIA 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

I wonder if Q is just trying to find what sells to the millenials and so they run 2 hr blocks of different products. Being a retired baby boomer, I am no longer as interested in clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up (the usual Q items) as I used to be and I am purging instead of buying VPH and such for the house. Many of my friends feel the same way I do. The younger people are into technology and such and from what I saw before I retired, they show up for work wearing whatever with the attitude "I am here so what is your problem". Since they are the new generation to have buying power, I think Q is trying to figure out what that is.

@Veridoc 

I don’t get it.  I am a boomer and I am into technology. ?

Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

@San Antonio Gal Sort of off topic.........where is everyone I knew? I see a bunch of new names and start dates..... Is just creepy to me. (I don't like anything about this 'new Q') Are they all in the Gamers Forum? TIA 

who are you looking for in particular @cbrite ?

many are still around, some are gone.

if you want to get to the gamers forum you have to request it via the mods.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein