Frequent Contributor

There used to be "Flash Easy Pay" pretty often. What's happened? Please bring back!

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Re: There used to be "Flash Easy Pay" pretty often. What's happened? Please bring back!

They currently seem to be pushing their own credit card, Q Card, very hard.  I hear more about that as a way to have easy pays instead of the way they used to do it where everyone could participate.

Frequent Contributor

Re: There used to be "Flash Easy Pay" pretty often. What's happened? Please bring back!

Flash Easy Pay - 6 easy payments tonight - right now!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ann52 The Q must have heard your request!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've never had a Q card, but it's been a long time since I haven't had EZP on almost every item I purchase.  Right now I have 6 items on my EZPay listing -   and that's everything I've ordered so far in 2019.  I have no reason to apply for their card, but I understand why companies would like us all to carry their card, so the pitch doesn't bother me any more than I get annoyed by a clerk or cashier asking if I want to open a card.  I don't.  Case closed.

Honored Contributor

Only recently.  Never the norm in my experience.