Honored Contributor

Re: There is no Queen Diva on any shopping channel.

We all are Queen Divas'!!!!!!!!!!!  I stood on my poor feet for over 30 years doing radiology (mammography as my specialty).. I felt proud each and everyday wearing my crown to help others and I didn't have to put on any airs for attention........  

Queen Diva on any shopping channel??? Puhleeze!!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't call her a diva because that's a negative term however I think Colleen Lopez is and always has been the Queen Bee of all shopping channel hosts. And I mean Queen Bee in the best of ways.

Super Contributor

@Carmie
Let’s not forget most divas are hard to get along with. That’s what makes them “divas”!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@febe1 ~ Great analogy.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3wrote:

@Trinity11wrote:

Given the chance, I think Sandra Bennett is professional and very beautiful. She is really the only show host I actually watch.

I always equate the term diva as a negative. Lisa was a very pleasant person to watch when she was on QVC. I don't really follow her on Facebook. 

I think she is beautiful also, and nice and calm. She seems more "natural" looking. The only thing that really bothers me is when she uses her little finger to point at things. I know it sounds stupid thing to complain about, but they show it up close during presentations.

And she says “like” every 15 seconds.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if Mariah Carey is available?

Honored Contributor

@Magnywrote:

@dogsx3wrote:

@Trinity11wrote:

Given the chance, I think Sandra Bennett is professional and very beautiful. She is really the only show host I actually watch.

I always equate the term diva as a negative. Lisa was a very pleasant person to watch when she was on QVC. I don't really follow her on Facebook. 

I think she is beautiful also, and nice and calm. She seems more "natural" looking. The only thing that really bothers me is when she uses her little finger to point at things. I know it sounds stupid thing to complain about, but they show it up close during presentations.

And she says “like” every 15 seconds.

It would be impossible to please all of the people all of the time. Overall, Sandra is one of the classiest hosts QVC employs. Articulate and beautiful...she is an asset to their company.

Respected Contributor

Yep, like someone else posted, Shawn took over the title in a nanosecond.

Honored Contributor

@febe1wrote:

@JONNYSBROwrote:

There isnt anyone i have noticed on any of the channels that the void of a Queen Diva has been filled. I would love to see a gorgeous, chic, and complete total trendsetting icon. Its a very hard position to fill. U have to have charisma in spades.

Shawn Killinger filled LR's Queen Diva position in a nano second. Barely a blink of the eye. The Q moved on, while LR ended up sitting on a couch peddling trinkets. 

@febe1

And QVC made the right decision to just move on which they did, but boy did the Q make a mistake in whom they chose....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

No Queen Diva---as it should be!