Honored Contributor

That are aired so much that I literallly won't even watch QVC the entire day.  WWC is one of them.  Besides that fact, who wants pants that look that awful on every one.  I don't want my tush lifted or my stomach squeezed.  That does not sound like comfort to me.  And the knees look awful.  The patterns on the shirts are plain gaudy.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954. All TSVs are over saturated and are shown too often, too long.  However, I find many products more unwatchable than a pair of pants.  We have Philosophy coming up so we get to experience the joy of watching an adult female play in soap suds all day.  I'll be with you finding something else to watch.

By the way, I love a brightly printed shirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
We all have our preferences. I can’t stand jewelry days and don’t watch then.
Trusted Contributor

I agree we all have our days.  I don't like Electronics days, Women in Control (possibly my least favorite of all the clothing lines) Philosphy, or Wen at all most of the others I can handle in small doses.  The worst is when 3 channels are all airing the same type of merchandise at the same time.  Thank goodness for other things to do.

Honored Contributor

I cannot stomach WWC presentations anymore, but a fashion TSV of any brand means other fashion brands will also be presented a lot that day.  That's a win for me!  So I ignore WWC, but catch most of the other brands, who invariably have new items that day so they can compete with their own new offerings. 

I bought great Dennis Basso and AnyBody items yesterday.

I much prefer that than a day of vacuums, electronics, or $300 skincare.

Honored Contributor

Although I didn't order the TSV yesterday, I love WWC leggings and skinny jeans.  I have many pairs and wear them a lot!  The only reason I didn't order the TSV is because I do not wear straight legs.

I DO want my tushy lifted and I DO want my stomach held in.

I find her pants to be very comfortable and very slenderizing.  They wash well, last long, don't pill and are reasonably priced.

I totally expect QVC to overload on the TSV presentations.  That's what they do, SELL, and sell the special of the day big.  I just look for something else to watch.

There are so many 'designers' (cough) on QVC, just pick a different line.