Honored Contributor

The set in Susan's show this a.m. is very refreshing. Less is more, good job.

It makes you feel like you can breathe. I like the room that the models can walk in to. No more runway please. That is old and tired and I really like the new set look. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: The set in Susan's show this a.m. is very refreshing. Less is more, good job.

I agree, it's like how I feel after I take all the holiday décor out.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The set in Susan's show this a.m. is very refreshing. Less is more, good job.

I had not noticed.....but now that you mentioned it, I really like it, too. Smiley Happy
Contributor

Something seems different about Pat. It 's around her top lip area. Doesn't look like the regular Pat smile. Anyone else notice anything different about her?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Pat looks nice and trim and just fine to me.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, love this set, and the OP describes it very well, you feel like you can breathe...

Esteemed Contributor

Susan's hair looked super cute also. A hard style to do yourself but I like it. I gree the set looks nice. The trend in home décor right now is less is more.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.