Super Contributor

Please fix the search option on site. You search for item on the list, you click something to look at it and then you want to go back where you left off....and you get thrown back to the VERY BEGGING of the list.  I only have so much patience to go through the list again page by page to get back to where I left off and then I leave the site.  What is the matter with that function?  PLEASE FIX!  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@plmokn    QVC's search function is beyond awful.  Who knows how much money they lose because people lose patience with it.  It's antiquated and beyond "fixing".  It needs replacing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: The search option....

[ Edited ]

They definitely need to fix it but you can also right click and select open in new window or new tab. It will launch just that item. When you’re done just close that window or tab and return to your shopping page where you left off.

Any items you add to your cart sync up.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The search option....

[ Edited ]

Doesn't happen to me with Firefox.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Agree, to be brought back to beginning instead of returning to where you left off is crazy, Q's System is very cumbersome & frustrating along with shipping which is worse than during height of pandemic.  Not customer friendly company any longer.  

Respected Contributor

Worst search function I've ever used. 

Respected Contributor

Doesn't happen to me on either Edge or Brave.

Valued Contributor

@hippiechick7897 Thanks for that tip!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Super Contributor

ZULILY is the same way...and HSN, OMG, to look for what you ordered is a month by month search.  Who remembers what month you bought something so you can re-order!  What's going on with these companies.  If it's not broke, don't fix it.  It was NOT broke, now it is!

Super Contributor

I have FIREFOX, Chrome, etc.  I use all the search engines and it happens on all of them.  Glad some of you are having success with it, I'm not and many are not either.