Respected Contributor

The return of Q Check- Did you see it?

Q Check, broadcast daily on QVC at Noon ET, 9am PT, from August 2007 to March 2017 is back with a new name and new host, Terri Conn. QVC changed the name to Deals on the Daily. This incarnation of the show again features the Today's Special Value at the top of the hour as well as the QVC2 Big Deal and some Hot Picks or other items QVC wishes to feature.ScreenShot068.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: The return of Q Check- Did you see it?

I saw some of it.  Today's hour seemed like the TSV was presented for at least the first half hour.  That leaves 30 minutes for showing the Big Deal and perhaps one or two other items?  I was not impressed.

I would much prefer a show with more items and much shorter times for each presentation.  I have no interest in Deals on the Daily; the TSV and Big Deal are shown often enough as it is.  

Esteemed Contributor

Had TV on for chatter  during paper stuff for 2020 - heard Mary Beth introduce some ex-TV star and new show.  New star came on.............but that's the last of my concentration on it.  LOL

(yawn)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Every single time I've done a Q Check today, that scary hair doo-dad has been on.  What a celebratory.product for a TSV on New Year's  Day!  Seems more appropriate for the middle of August.  Needless to say, QVC was not on my agenda today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I didn't see it today.  I hope it's not just one more long presentation of whatever TSVs are still in inventory.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see this one, but I am curious to see what it is all about. I will definitely try to catch the next show.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖