Honored Contributor

The "QVC Now" Channel Has Become "In the Kitchen" Channel

[ Edited ]

Starting today, the QVC Now channel has become the In the Kitchen TV.  You can watch it now via their website, or stream it on Roku or another streaming service.  

Right now, it's showing the pre-recorded Customer Choice Food Award show from last week that was hosted by Jayne Brown, Mary Beth Roe, and Mary DeAngelis.

No indication of whether this is temporary, similar to when QVC Now becomes the "Holiday Channel" during the Christmas retail rush.  

Respected Contributor

Re: The "QVC Now" Channel Has Become "In the Kitchen" Channel

I didn't know there was such a channel.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I noticed that yesterday and it seemed to be a mix of gourmet shows and ITKWD shows probably any cooking or kitchen shows.  I'll check it through out the day but not watch for a long period of time.

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks! Those are the two most boring show types for me, the cooking shows and gourmet foods. 

Regular Contributor

I don't like the gourmet food shows. It's nothing I am interested in. I feel the prices are too high for the food.

Honored Contributor

How many channels does QVC have???

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I've never heard of QVC NOW.  What channel is it on.  I've never seen it on the Direct TV lineup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the website, if you click "Shop QVC TV " in the upper right corner, you'll see all the QVC channels, Program Guide, Items Recently on Air, and more.

The channels are:

1. QVC TV 
  2. QVC2 TV
  3. QVC3 TV (currently all repeat programming)
  4. QVCNow TV In The Kitchen TV (currently all repeat programming)

All channels are available to watch here on the website, some cable systems, and lots of streaming services.

Valued Contributor

That's a good time for me to turn it off. Seems like in the kitchen with Mary is on for five hours at a clip almost every day. Overload. But I guess they must be selling the stuff.

Valued Contributor

@AlAnn Always have been high but with the inflation we are suffering right now I don't know how anyone can afford or would want to buy food at this price, but I guess they do.