Regular Contributor

Have a wonderful Labor Day!

Frequent Contributor

The overnight dude's name is Alberti and he is the best. He is well informed, his presentations are spot on and he's just a breath of fresh air. I would love to see him during prime time. Keep up the good job Alberti!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
I just hope he doesn't suffer the same fate as two previous men who worked nights, Dave James and Jonathan Redford who both selled using low key professional demonstrations.Alberti is charming and simply a wonderful addition to QVC.
Honored Contributor

Whatever happened to Jonathan Redford .......... I thought he was doing a great job !

Valued Contributor

He seems like a likable person and he is still learning.I hope he never loses his sincerity,and manners.he has a ways to go and we need to give him a chance.

Super Contributor

I really like that guy! When he becomes too "Q-ified" I will learn to just tolerate him, like just about every other host. - Bird

Honored Contributor

Alberti has quickly become one of my favorite hosts.

If everyone will stop and think about it, he does exactly what so many posters say they wish the hosts would do:

He describes and shows product details, materials, colors, measurements, etc.; his demeanor is calmer and quieter and not the frenzied, over-caffeinated style that seems to be prevalent; he talks about the merchandise instead of family stories or flights of fantasy about the exotic locales we can visit; he's respectful toward vendors and other hosts and doesn't talk over them.

And he does it with a smile. He seems to be genuinely well-liked by all the hosts and vendors and already has substantial experience in media presentation.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I think QVC will keep Alberti on staff. They are training him is so many areas including cosmetics, womens' clothing, accessories , etc. I hope they continue to have him do more "etc." shows. I think he would do well with electronics, food shows, household items.

Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 The Bird said:

I really like that guy! When he becomes too "Q-ified" I will learn to just tolerate him, like just about every other host. - Bird

Oh Bird, I hope he never becomes too "Q-ified" He is great just the way he is.

BTW I LOVE, LOVE LOVE "Q-ified"!!!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/6/2014 Daysdee said:

I think QVC will keep Alberti on staff. They are training him is so many areas including cosmetics, womens' clothing, accessories , etc. I hope they continue to have him do more "etc." shows. I think he would do well with electronics, food shows, household items.

I think Alberti was hired to intentionally do what he is doing. I think they like the way he looks and is a good image for the Q.