Respected Contributor

Re: The one big thing i will not miss !!!

@mspemberley wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why do read those posts if you don't like them?  You can from the first or second sentence.  I just stop reading and move on to another post.  

Maybe i am just a nice person , but i don't like anyone put down , unless they are evil and have done horrible things. When i could see posts start going negative , i stop reading. 

@MW in Iowa Uh, your post is bashing posters, so what is the point here?  It is very negative toward others, but obviously feel like THEY deserve it.  So that sort of negates what you are saying. 

@SoonerI don't think you're bashing anybody with your post. Disagree with @MW in Iowa

Not a big deal , but i didn't say anyone specific was bashing anyone , If someone was to go thru all my posts , you would see i don't have problematic posts in years of posting , not that makes any difference now. I will stick to my beauty and movie forums for what time is left .

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

the one big thing i won't miss is reading posts from the person who has been obsessed with LR for years....and recently another one...

Get over it! What do you care if someone else likes a host that is no longer with QVC? Does this harm you in some way? You cannot control other people's likes and dislikes. Let other people have their own opinions about things. Live and let live. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

the one big thing i won't miss is reading posts from the person who has been obsessed with LR for years....and recently another one...

Get over it! What do you care if someone else likes a host that is no longer with QVC? Does this harm you in some way? You cannot control other people's likes and dislikes. Let other people have their own opinions about things. Live and let live. Smiley Happy

this poster bordered on stalking......over the top.....but i accept your snarky remarks....because we'll all be gone soon......

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

Yes, let all people have their own opinions about things..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Bashing hosts , i just can't stand it when people do this. I have a couple i don't like , and i just don't watch when they are on. Even when they aren't being bashed , they are criticized for the most trivial things. I will miss the forums , but not the mean girls. I can only imagine what it would have been like with out the moderaters.

Maybe the host bashing will be allowed on the new sites!?!

I won't miss being attacked or the perfect mean girls who attack all the hosts they disdain!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Taking the entire forum down due to a few "bad apples" seems very extreme. The positivity on this site far outweighs the negativity. Overall, the QVC moderators have always done an excellent job deleting derogatory comments. Why delete the entire forum?

@Jeanne from VA   I doubt that is why they are shutting them down.  My guess it is costing them money.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JasoninBoston  The new site allows you to block specific poster's posts from appearing in your feed if you don't want to view them. This is like the "ignore" feature we had several years ago prior to the forum version used here now. There will certainly be less moderation on the new site, but one can always choose to skip threads that are unsettlingly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why do read those posts if you don't like them?  You can from the first or second sentence.  I just stop reading and move on to another post.  

Maybe i am just a nice person , but i don't like anyone put down , unless they are evil and have done horrible things. When i could see posts start going negative , i stop reading. 

@MW in Iowa Uh, your post is bashing posters, so what is the point here?  It is very negative toward others, but obviously feel like THEY deserve it.  So that sort of negates what you are saying

This makes me sad for you to say that , but i respect that is the way you feel.

A forum is made of different opinions, some good some bad. You need a Fairyland Board. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@MW in Iowa Uh, your post is bashing posters, so what is the point here?  It is very negative toward others, but obviously feel like THEY deserve it.  So that sort of negates what you are saying. 

@SoonerI don't think you're bashing anybody with your post. Disagree with @MW in Iowa

I also disagree with MW. It's ok to bash her fellow posters, but heaven forbid anything negative about others.