Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some have always been $3, some have been $5.  Of course if it's a garment, your shipping increases by $3, so you're not really saving anything.  They think we can't add and subtract.

@Kachina624  Absolutely. Don’t know who they think they’re fooling. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some have always been $3, some have been $5.  Of course if it's a garment, your shipping increases by $3, so you're not really saving anything.  They think we can't add and subtract.

I'm confused (maybe). You buy one top, for example, at $30 so the next one would be $27--but when you add the $3 shipping you're back up to $30? Is that what you're saying?

Without buy & save (or whatever it's called) the top would have been $30 plus the shipping $3 so how would you not save $3? Maybe you're saying you think there should be no shipping fee?

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm confused (maybe). You buy one top, for example, at $30 so the next one would be $27--but when you add the $3 shipping you're back up to $30? Is that what you're saying?

Without buy & save (or whatever it's called) the top would have been $30 plus the shipping $3 so how would you not save $3? Maybe you're saying you think there should be no shipping fee?

@SusieQ_2. You would pay an additional $3. for shipping which would cancel your $3. "buy more and save".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you think prices have increased now, just wait until the impact of the tariffs hit.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624, I thought maybe I was missing something but it seems not, Instead, I just don't see it that way. Shipping is a given on both tops so it doesn't cancel the $3 savings on the second. If the first top is 30+3, and the second is 27+3, the first comes to $33 and the second to $30. That's still a $3 savings as I see it. 

I was trying to figure out where the trickery is that Shanus is alluding to and I just don't see it. No big deal, it's just the way we see things differently.

Honored Contributor

Big deal, so you save 3 bucks. I don't think people would care so much if the hosts didn't make such a big deal about the savings.Now don't forget, these hosts are supposed to be your friends.