Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen the red-haired model, Kate, recently?  I just realized today I have not seen her lately.  She used to be on all the time.  Very attractive and wears clothes so well.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes; she was on several shows this weekend.

Respected Contributor

She was on a few hours ago. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The model, Kate

[ Edited ]

@Catch71: Kate still models on a regular basis. If you want to see her, watch Lori Goldstein presentations. She usually models on all of her shows.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  I don't care for Lori Goldsteins style for me personally, so I never watch when she is on.

Kate would look good in a flour sack!!

Esteemed Contributor
It seems that all of the models seem to “disappear” then reappear or maybe I think that since I don’t watch all the time. I love QVC’s models. I think they are all great. I have my favorites and they are Amanda and Chantal and of course I love Jacqui and Deanna and Cara too. They are all great and a good representation of the different sizes
Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Catch71: Kate still models on a regular basis. If you want to see her, watch Lori Goldstein presentations. She usually models on all of her shows.  

------------

She is a regular model for Bob Mackie and Linea too!!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Thanks.  I don't care for Lori Goldsteins style for me personally, so I never watch when she is on.

Kate would look good in a flour sack!!

Afraid not, IMO she looks ridiculous in that line. I have an idea she only models designer brands, so I guess that's why she models for Lori. I think Kate is the best professional model, she actually knows how to model the clothes.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was on with Lori yesterday and looked great!

I always like her and have fond memories of her from back in the day with Lisa Robertson on PM Style!!