Esteemed Contributor

She has grown on me. I did not care for her in the beginning because although I found her friendly, she came across as unsure and lacking in details. She has found her groove which is why they put the new hosts in the overnight slots, to get practice and improve.  Kathy comes across as very professional and informative to me now.

I like her.

Honored Contributor

Cathy P.   Excellent host and extremely well-prepared,  in all item catagories. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Oh, and Cathy P. knows exactly which questions to ask the vendors, mainly to encourage the vendor to give us more exact and detailed information. 

Very professional way to retrieve information that we, ourselves, at home, are wondering about.  Especially re: electronics.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. (again, as usual):  

I love hearing about her various previous jobs.

Another one I learned about in her most recent show: Working as a hotel maid (or whatever the correct job description is).

Lots of work experience including NY bridal shop, Scientist, etc., etc.  Very well-rounded (so to speak).

Valued Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

I say  the same thing every time a “Kathy P. post” shows up! DOWN TO EARTH AND REAL!!!! Add DROP DEAD DARLING and you’ve got Kathy! I have not seen a show where she wasn’t completely prepared and did the product and vendor proud. I watch every show she hosts and I hope she never changes. No, I’m not a relative!🤣 I’m a SoCal transplant, born and raised in Ohio❣️And I know what REAL is. (Insert hair flip!😜.....not! Lol)

*GO BUCKEYES

*Cathy 

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked............................O H

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Cathy wasn't a  personl favorite when she first started, I hadnt seen her in awhile and saw her do a fashion and a jewelry show and she was quite good.  She knew her products and was calm, professional and plesant--greatly improved!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Penny Pop Kathy is doing a fine job as is Mary Nelson and Kourtney K. And they are all lovely young women.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for KP's voice, but at least she's not an Up Talker like Mary Nelson. My husband and I had a good laugh listening to MN 's show with Oscar. I don't know why they don't have Oscar teach these new hires how to speak on air. Oscar has a great speaking voice, I could listen to him all day.I don't think any one is saying the new hires are not lovely young women, they just don't have what it takes to be show hosts.