Occasional Contributor

I don’t know how to spell her name, but she needs some more training and seems like she doesn’t have product knowledge and isn’t believable.

Esteemed Contributor

Cathy Pedrayes is really one of the better hosts out of the latest group hired.

BTW: you can see the correct spelling for all the hosts' names in the Meet Our Hosts section.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager: I agree with you. Cathy Pedrayas is a very good host. She gives all pertinent information with every product in her presentations. 

Trusted Contributor

TROLL

Valued Contributor

Well everybody is different, Kathy is one of my favorites!  I think she knows her stuff and then some....she does a great job of highlighting how to use a product and it's particular advantages. Plus Kathy has a nice sense of humor and a calm friendly manner.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The host Cathy Pedrayes

[ Edited ]

She was my least favorite of the fab five (which is now 4). After watching  the 4 remaining, I now like her the best. She knows her products and has worked on her voice. As long as she doesn't change, I will keep watching her segments.

Trusted Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

TROLL

@Penny Pop Is certainly a troll. She’s posted only twice. Both posts are nasty complaints about hosts. New to the forum and only negative attacks on host performances?  Sounds like a troll who only seeks to provoke controversy, not to strengthen the forum. 

You got it right, @sktchy. Her posts should be ignored. 

Esteemed Contributor

She certainly wasn't among my favorites at first either but did a turnaround.

It's obvious that she worked hard at improving her performance, studies and is prepared.  Plus, she's pleasant to guests and pleasant to watch.

Usually, my attitude toward hosts has gone the other way.

Trusted Contributor

I think that Kathy is a lovely host and does a great job.  She is my favorite now of all the new hosts.  Love when she does the fashion shows.  She should be on even more. She is poised and able to handle herself with whoever she is dealing with and that is such a good trait as you have to be flexible with different personalities.  Some are not able to adjust like that and I have noticed that with other hosts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The host Kathy Podrias

[ Edited ]

I really like Kathy, and I think one of the reasons is that she seems less smooth and practiced than many of the others.  She seems more like a real person, and she seems to have a cute sense of humor.

I've read some posts from people who complain about her voice, but I find it refreshing that she sounds like a real person, the "girl next door" kind of voice and not a professionally modulated voice that you hear from news people, (and I usually love those smooth deeper voices, like Carolyn Gracie's).

That isn 't to say she isn't thorough and well informed about the products.  I think she is, and I think she does a great job with that.

I guess I just find her different, and different in a good way.  Not cookie-cutter, I guess.