Regular Contributor

Re: The future of the Q Forums?

I'm tired of the zapped threads with the requisite unkind to host especially before I even get to read some of them. Those posts are usually the most informative about how people feel.

Honored Contributor

I've wondered about the VALUE of our feedback and comments, beyond the posters' appeciation for these boards.

It's my guess that Sales and Marketing people for various vendors would find our comments to be very helpful in some cases. 

I suspect that, even if they don't sign on with an account, these posts are readable via google.  Who knows how far our comments go? 

Years ago, I posted on another board maintained by CBS.   One time another poster told me she "followed" me because she often agreed with my comments and enjoyed my opinions.  That poster lived in Sweden.  Surprised the heck out of me!  

Honored Contributor

Even the Facebook posts are heavily monitored.  QVC leaves up the positive, glowing -- "I love you two!!", "you are so much fun!!" -- posts, and takes down all negative posts before they're seen. 

Some negative ones slip by them, buy if you go back later, they're  gone.  It'll state: "some comments may have been filtered out."

Their forum, their social media pages.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Even the Facebook posts are heavily monitored.  QVC leaves up the positive, glowing -- "I love you two!!", "you are so much fun!!" -- posts, and takes down all negative posts before they're seen. 

Some negative ones slip by them, buy if you go back later, they're  gone.  It'll state: "some comments may have been filtered out."

Their forum, their social media pages.  

@Caaareful Shopper 

if anyone is interested in "everything goes" regarding QVC, then they can join several of the OTHER QVC groups that have been set up on facebook. and by everything, i mean everything.....including rude and crude.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein