Super Contributor

The fastest shipping ever

[ Edited ]

I just had to post because this has never happened to me. I ordered 3 sets of the Anybody TSV at midnight yesterday & received them today. I also had 2 other orders that I ordered around the same time (1 item each-same bag) and I also got those orders as well. All delivered by UPS which is unusual. Normally they are passed off to USPS & delivered the following day.

Truly amazing.

eta: I know Q has some of the slowest shipping on the planet & I've had my fair share of waiting & waiting & waiting.

QVC Customer Care

Re: The fastest shipping ever

This post has been removed by QVC unnecessary snark toward OP.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy in good health!

Respected Contributor

@shoechic   It is so nice to have items arrive that quickly.  UPS is usually the fastest shipper to me, U S Postal is second, FedEx is third, and dead last and usually with errors is some "service" called "T Force" which has delivered to an entirely different street name, with the same house number and furnishing a "picture" of my townhome insisting it was where I lived and that it had been delivered.

Nice person from that home came back after a month's travel and delivered it to me.

Glad you had a  pleasant delivery surprise, and I  appreciate hearing a positive delivery story for a nnice change.

Sometimes all the sun, moon, and stars do align happily for us1

aroc3435

Washington, DC