Honored Contributor

The Ubiquitous "My Pillow" 😧

[ Edited ]

"My Pillow" is the TSV today at the Q, for the umpteenth time. It is also offered at HSN, which is understandable since both networks are now part of Qurate.

What l don't understand is that "My Pillow" is now also sold on Evine, a direct competitor of QVC and HSN. (I think it was even a TSV there recently). This is the first time I can recall a national brand being sold on all 3 networks at once. Previously, a brand would leave one network and go to another, like most recently when Beekman left Evine and went to QVC and HSN.

I haven't succumbed to the overkill yet. But I guess the pillow guy won't be satisfied until every single household in America has at least two of his beloved creations!  Woman Surprised Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: The Ubiquitous "My Pillow" 😧

Hold on to your money.  A major fail for me.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I love My Pillows. I have a lot of health issues that affect my sleeping, and these help a lot. Even if I still can’t sleep sometimes, I’m as comfortable as I can be. I just ordered two king pillows and 2 sets of the king Egyptian cotton Giza pillow cases before possible tariffs make Egyptian cotton prices go up. These are assembled in the USA so I like that I’m contributing to U.S. jobs too. 

Respected Contributor

All I can say is obviously the market is not saturated yet.

Argan oil and Tova perfume is here forever. And Sleep Number.....

Honored Contributor

Awful pillows for me.  Hurt my neck something terrible, and I had to fluff them several times through the night. Those little foam pieces are all hype for a good night's sleep. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

My experience precisely.  Smiley Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

My Pillow is a hit or miss depending on the person. For me it has helped me sleep a lot better. I had neck surgery a few years ago and couldn't find a pillow comfortable enough until I tried My pillow. But I was surprised to see it sold on all three shopping channels.

Honored Contributor

Not only on all the shopping channels, but other TV ads and radio ads!  You can't avoid him!  But I avoid purchasing his pillows.  Not for me. 

Valued Contributor

I agree bought mine at Kohls returned it the next day

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing - not My Pillow again! UGH! I can't watch an hour long presentation of a pillow made of pieces of foam. How many My Pillow TSV's is there going to be??