Valued Contributor

Re: The Ubiquitous "My Pillow" 😧

My cheap Mainstays (I think that is the name) pillow from Walmart is all the pillow I have ever needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2  I bought a My Pillow about 7 years ago after having an auto-immune attack of PMR. It was GREAT! I am still using the same pillow. It washes so well, and it still supports me where I need it, even though the PMR has lessened. If I would have replaced all the non-washable and flat pillows I replace every year when the family arrives, I could have saved a fortune. I just bought another one on QVC tonight to give me one to travel with. Hey, everyone has a different story, but I LOVE My Pillow!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@handygal2  I bought a My Pillow about 7 years ago after having an auto-immune attack of PMR. It was GREAT! I am still using the same pillow. It washes so well, and it still supports me where I need it, even though the PMR has lessened. If I would have replaced all the non-washable and flat pillows I replace every year when the family arrives, I could have saved a fortune. I just bought another one on QVC tonight to give me one to travel with. Hey, everyone has a different story, but I LOVE My Pillow!

@PA Mom-mom  Me too!❤️😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We tried his pillows a few years ago, they were garbage for us both - offered no support (even the firm option).  And overpriced for what we got IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I thought the same thing - not My Pillow again! UGH! I can't watch an hour long presentation of a pillow made of pieces of foam. How many My Pillow TSV's is there going to be??

@Effie54 I know how you feel. I feel the same way about Logo by Lori Goldstein and WEN TSVs😳

@Ketra  @Effie54 

And you can add Josie Maran, It Cosmetics, Bare Minerals, Dyson, and the Air Fry to that list...

Definitely!

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

A comlete waste of money. If you want the experience of them, buy some cheap foam pillows, take out the foam and hack it into smallish pieces and then stuff them back into the pillow protector. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

My daughters each bought one and it didn't work out for them so I tried them.  I didn't like the pllows, either. My Pillow is not the magic bullet that Mike claims it is and I wouldn't recomend it.

Esteemed Contributor

For me and my husband and one son. We all rave about this pillow.life changer for me. Not saying it works for everyone but my neck has never felt better.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.