Honored Contributor

Re: The TOTAL LOOK taken too far????

@Desertdi wrote:

I hand-painted a garden scene on a full-size plaster leg cast once........

Doing it upside-down from a sitting position was quite a challenge.

@Desertdi 

😮....... maybe the home medic line could duplicate your amazing task to add another coordinated item

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

That 'look' reminds me of a movie my girls and I once watched.  It was about people who were nude and were painted into a picture.  

They totally blended into the picture.  If I had on that outfit and walked into my back yard into the woods, I'd be invisible.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

That 'look' reminds me of a movie my girls and I once watched.  It was about people who were nude and were painted into a picture.  

They totally blended into the picture.  If I had on that outfit and walked into my back yard into the woods, I'd be invisible.

@Annabellethecat66 

What a bizarre movie......😎

Jill Martin said she was inspired by old Hollywood movies...maybe it was THAT movie😆😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

What a bizarre movie......😎

Jill Martin said she was inspired by old Hollywood movies...maybe it was THAT movie😆😆

@Spurt @Annabellethecat66  Jill may want to reconsider your selection in movies.   Just sayin'.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark   Works for me since I am inately a wallflower by nature.  I like to blend into the background.

Trusted Contributor

It's exactly like walking into a Beall's Department Store in South Florida   Lol

I'm looking out the window at 7 coconut palms and tons of tropical landscaping right now, so no thanks!  I'm really tired of palm trees. You rarely see people wearing these types of prints in Fl anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Yes folks you can create a COMPLETE TOTAL LOOK  in BOTH fashion AND in your home....😆😆😆 (this is all tongue and cheek folks....)

Order the D&C Beach Pants TSV in the Tropical Palm......

Denim & Co. Regular Beach Pull-On Pants withSide Slits, Size Small, Tropical Palm

Or the Gili Jumpsuit

download (3).jpg

Order the GILI mat.....

h218887.jpg

GILI funbundle.....

Shp 5/20 G.I.L.I. by Jill Martin X FUNBOY 50"Tube & Palm Dr

the tray

See how funit is to match your wardrobe with your home decor...why not even Joanna Gaines or Martha Stewart have done this. A first for QVC and YOU!!!...And dont forgt to add the swimsuit and palm design towel set...

download (2).jpg

PLEASE watch the QVC video from the funbundle item, it stirs the imagination ...Shawn really sells "the total room look " the only downer is she needed to wear "the outfit" ......😆😆😆😆 

https://www.qvc.com/GILI-by-Jill-Martin-X-FUNBOY-Bundle-50%22-Tube-%26-Palm-Drink-Station.product.H2...

Gee cant wait to see the next coordinated look ..... Smiley Wink

@Spurt Love your sense of humor!!!  But I'm sensing that some of us are not getting it.

@Snowhite714 

My thought was....Why would Jill Martin take the print that she and other designers use in clothes and use that SAME print for the launch and DEBUT of her NEW home decor line????  Is that THE BEST GILI could come up with?????? They seem to be a one trick pony---same design on every single darn item, not adding any variation to ANYTHING in her home line staged room!......So with all of today's bizarre trends is she shooting for people to match their clothes with their home decor?????   The whole scenario she brought in is as silly as that......And that's my point.....This home line can only go downhill from here if this is her debut and her best..... 

Honored Contributor

That decor is about a far from my style as it can get!

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

It's exactly like walking into a Beall's Department Store in South Florida   Lol

I'm looking out the window at 7 coconut palms and tons of tropical landscaping right now, so no thanks!  I'm really tired of palm trees. You rarely see people wearing these types of prints in Fl anyway.

@Harvard99 

Wow .....GILI HOME can not only can your clothes, your home decor, but if you live in Florida now you can match your topography ......

Why do people typecast different States thinking everyone in Florida wears palm prints, which they don't...and everyone in Texas where I live does NOT wear Cowboy hats and boots Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I confess that I do like the tray and would use it on the patio or a sunroom. The rest I will leave for other shoppers.