Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@skatting44    Re:Jason Wu... Apparently he's supposed to be a hot shot designer but I've see a bunch of floral dresses and blouses he's designed.  Jason, Katrina and the others rave over them but to me, they look like something a very elderly lady would wear to church.  Surely the younger crowd doesn't wear these things? 

Please correct me if I'm off base as I'm admittedly out of the fashion loop.  I must add, I'm an older lady and I wouldn't wear them on a bet. 

@Kachina624  I usually don't wear floral dresses and blouses, so I don't pay attention to those items.  From what I've seen on the Q, most of Jason's items are tailored with a modern flair.  I have his tops and blouses that I have seen on Katrina, and it's fun to style them the way Katrina wore them.  And I'm "an older lady too."  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@skatting44    Re:Jason Wu... Apparently he's supposed to be a hot shot designer but I've see a bunch of floral dresses and blouses he's designed.  Jason, Katrina and the others rave over them but to me, they look like something a very elderly lady would wear to church.  Surely the younger crowd doesn't wear these things? 

Please correct me if I'm off base as I'm admittedly out of the fashion loop.  I must add, I'm an older lady and I wouldn't wear them on a bet. 

I agree with you except for a few pieces that are very fashion forward. I have a black and white striped duster that I love. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
I enjoy Katrina because she is educated in the fashion world. Has worked for many high end mags and knows her fabrications. I miss the 1am show . IT IS ON TOO LATE QVC . why they put her on then is beyond me ! That said, many items are not my taste but lots of the offerings on the Q are selling out way too quickly from what I am reading . This is either an inventory problem or they need to set a limit for customers so everyone has a chance to order at least one in the choice they want .
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy this show so much.  This is the one show that I can sit and listen to Katrina as she is so professional and has a lovely voice.

Please put her on prime time, she deserves to be.

Esteemed Contributor

Katrina did a very nice job  as Host of the show with lab created  diamonds.  She displayed the back  and finished off inside  of a  white gold  band ring of  1.50 carats of lab created diamonds with yellow gold design .

None of the other Hosts ever show the back or inside of the rings . I am contemplating  this ring as a  ring to wear when I travel  .

Occasional Contributor

Agree! I love when Jason Wu and Dennis Basso are on. Great dynamic. Jason is adorable and funny. Katrina is doing a lot of collabs- good for her. She is knowledgable about fa shion and the industry, and she is one smart lady.