Trusted Contributor

Anybody watch the SzishList last night; I missed Katrina so much when she was out sick.  She had Dennis, Jason & some lovely lady stylist.  Her show is so good when this group is all together.  It was entertaining & lots of fun!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I LOVE her shows and never miss them.  I don't care for the Jason person at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Szish List

[ Edited ]

I taped it, however they had sold out of my size in that DB  jacket . Considering  some of the J Jason Wu pieces.

Loved the Bertha  sunglasses  made in collaboration with Katrina .

Honored Contributor

@skatting44    Re:Jason Wu... Apparently he's supposed to be a hot shot designer but I've see a bunch of floral dresses and blouses he's designed.  Jason, Katrina and the others rave over them but to me, they look like something a very elderly lady would wear to church.  Surely the younger crowd doesn't wear these things? 

Please correct me if I'm off base as I'm admittedly out of the fashion loop.  I must add, I'm an older lady and I wouldn't wear them on a bet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624    I do like  a few of his floral tops. I bought one this summer and  gave one as gift to my much younger niece age 36. She wears the top and I wear the same top in another color and I am 65 , I love florals and always have . That  city knit top with the the neck  is cute . I am looking as to if he will have more styles  later this fall .

Now when it comes to Susan Graver , I do think some of her florals and  designs are  definitely not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Katrina.  Very professional,  knowledgeable,  and normal.  No screaming or hyperactivity; she could give a master class to some others.

Valued Contributor

Last night's show was fantastic! I enjoyed every minute. Such a good show.

Super Contributor

Enjoy Katrina very much.  She's about the only one I CAN watch because she's not full of herself.

Trusted Contributor

@kutira  It was!  I splurged and ordered the Bernie blazer in grey. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44  I love that DB blazer!  My size was sold out too.  Many lovely items on that show.