Honored Contributor

I for one am so happy with QVC's guarantee on their products. One only has to deal with other huge companies to appreciate the Q honoring my purchase. Some big companies have HUGE restocking fees, and a no return policy on some items, even if they are damaged. My friend is dealing with a well known company now. She purchased a duvet insert for 48 bucks. It was way too small for the duvet cover, even though she used the measurements they gave her online. She sent it back the next day. Company informed her they were happy to refund her, 18 dollars. (out of the 48). They said the comforter smelled. Well, it smelled when she got it, from being incased in plastic. But she didn't mention that, she just returned for size. She figured if she kept it, she'd air it out and it would fine. I ordered pillows from this same company for 110@. One pillow had long black hair in the bag, I never opened it...just sent it back same day. I was really sickened. They would not refund my money at first. They did refund after 3 weeks of going back and forth, but held back 12 dollars for "restocking". Other companies have taken weeks to refund. I am still waiting for a refund from a flower company that failed to deliver a sympathy arrangement to a funeral. Had to put in a complaint with my credit card company. Then there was a KING cake I ordered from a famous bakey 2 years ago. It was 46.00, then delivered smashed and not properly packaged. Couldn't get a hold of Bakery for 2 days (line was busy) when I did get though they refunded me 12 dollars as a courtesy, because they said I needed to ship it back so they could look at it. LOL, seriously. I return very few items, but when I have to return or exchange I want a simple procedure.

I have ordered from the Q for over 22 years. They have made good on everything I have ordered. I have not had to return many items, but I know when I have too it is stress free! Their customer service is great, and I for one know I can depend on them. It means a lot to me

Thanks QVC for making my life a little easier!