Honored Contributor

The OFFICIAL Sign Of The QVC Holiday Gift Season....

[ Edited ]

A little humor.....

Just like the mention of the trip to the Pumpkin Patch is the official sign that FALL has arrived at QVC..... The first OFFICIAL sign that the QVC Holiday Gift Giving season has begun----THE FLASHLIGHT GIFT SETS ARE HERE, THE FLASHLIGHT GIFT SETS ARE HERE...(V36508).. 🎄 🎅 🎁  Fill your gift closets....And will the Flashpad and contests between vendor and hosts be close behind...... ..Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The OFFICIAL Sign Of The QVC Holiday Gift Season....

@Spurt - Don't forget the gift sets of Poo-Pourri!

Honored Contributor

Just saw the flashlights this morning.  Sigh.  Also in this house the sign is DH complaining about the long dark days of winter that have already started.  I beg him to shut up.  

Valued Contributor

I like the Poo-Pourri and it does the job but who in the world would gift that to friends!! Yes, we all poop but I would just feel weird giving my friend a spray for when they do. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter51 wrote:

I like the Poo-Pourri and it does the job but who in the world would gift that to friends!! Yes, we all poop but I would just feel weird giving my friend a spray for when they do. 

@Glitter51 

It would make a good "white elephant" gift....Otherwise your family/friends that you are gifting to need to have a good sense of humor....or this gift might bring unexpected trouble.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Spurt !!!!Woman Happy

I just ordered them.  I watch for them every year and everyone loves them!

Valued Contributor

Oh no not the flashlights.Flash pad , sometimes I just wanna snatch it out of their hands when they get so frantic playing it & say "enough already" lol
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter51 Maybe Poo-Pourri isn't a good gift for "friends", but I gave it to my brother and my SIL was happier than him.

Respected Contributor

One good one bad review, have you used the flashlights @Spurt ?  Price looks great.

The L&L bowls/rectangles in bags get me thinking about Christmas, also the Primula tumblers, can't resist every year Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

One good one bad review, have you used the flashlights @Spurt ?  Price looks great.

The L&L bowls/rectangles in bags get me thinking about Christmas, also the Primula tumblers, can't resist every year Smiley Happy

@rockygems123 

Nope, I have several flashlights dont need anymore for myself and no one I know would want/need one as a gift...... 

I was just having some fun because QVC Buyers bring in the SAME items year after year after year....its like they dont know what else to buy, even though they go to all these Trade Shows, so they'll just re-order the same stuff....

And once you've given an item as a gift you dont want to give people on your gift list the SAME thing year after year....Woman Frustrated  My mom's cousin used to do that...and it became a joke with the extended family (and the 2 items werent cheap either)...."well did you get your usual from so and so...." And these gifts ended up being donated....Finally we told her that we decided not to exchange gifts just having her with us as a guest was gift enough....