Honored Contributor

Re: The OFFICIAL Sign Of The QVC Holiday Gift Season....

@red&curly wrote:
Oh no not the flashlights.Flash pad , sometimes I just wanna snatch it out of their hands when they get so frantic playing it & say "enough already" lol

@red&curly 

Someone was on the Forum last year begging everyone to purchase them so we wouldnt have to see them anymore though the holiday season....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@ SPURT. Probably like rabbits.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Glitter51 wrote:

I like the Poo-Pourri and it does the job but who in the world would gift that to friends!! Yes, we all poop but I would just feel weird giving my friend a spray for when they do. 

@Glitter51 

It would make a good "white elephant" gift....Otherwise your family/friends that you are gifting to need to have a good sense of humor....or this gift might bring unexpected trouble.....

As far as I'm concerned, that's something you buy for your own home if you want it, but it is under no circumstances a good gift. I'm not a fan of bathroom humor, so I can't even see it as a 'gag' gift, (pun intended)...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

One good one bad review, have you used the flashlights @Spurt ?  Price looks great.

The L&L bowls/rectangles in bags get me thinking about Christmas, also the Primula tumblers, can't resist every year Smiley Happy

@rockygems123   I love the Bell and Howell flashlights I've gotten from HSN.  The batteries last a long time and boy are they bright.  Very handy for use around the house.  The have a magnet so stick to fridge or you can hang from a hook or they stand up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I always feel so sorry for people that are doomed to get that flash pad thing.  Especially kids!  Good grief what a dud of a gift. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I always feel so sorry for people that are doomed to get that flash pad thing.  Especially kids!  Good grief what a dud of a gift. 

@Sooner... And there are SO many dud gifts, but yes, a dud among duds...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Just saw the flashlights this morning.  Sigh.  Also in this house the sign is DH complaining about the long dark days of winter that have already started.  I beg him to shut up.  

@depglass    Bwah ahahahahahahahaha    Love this!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Thank you @Spurt !!!!Woman Happy

I just ordered them.  I watch for them every year and everyone loves them!

@Spurt   I bought 6 sets     NOT

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   I don''t use flashlights.  I use my Halo Bolt.  After the lights go out, I try to get to the car, that is where I keep it.  I usually take about a half hour in the dark to find my way out of the house in the dark.  Once I find the car,  as it is usually dark outside, I come in and usually stub my toe, because it is dark.  By the time I get done cursing, the lights are back on.   , 

Respected Contributor

I think this will be the year of meaningless fluff for me.  Too many other more important things going on that silly and simple will be just the ticket.

Now that you mention it  Flashlights now on my radar!

We usually do a "Utilitarian" Stocking. Chapstick, notepads and pens; fridge magnets, things like that.  A Little flashlight would fit and be something useful. I have flashlights BUT they are never where I thought I put them when I want one.  SO, one more wouldn't hurt.