Esteemed Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@January121 Are you sure?  What you describe sounds more in keeping with Kristine Zell.

@alliswell  .... I am 100% sure ... 😃

Occasional Visitor

I know what you mean but I actually found Julia to be really refreshing! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. 

Trusted Contributor

She is on right now with Alberti and Rachel.

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

She is on right now with Alberti and Rachel.

Words fail me.  She reminds me of years ago when HSN first launched and everyone was screaming and yelling and just being loud and obnoxious.  Is this the best the Q can do? After watching Jane on the fasion show where she is so calm, well spoken and presents everything in a classy manner, I turned onto this show and my eardrums almost blew out!  OMG I will need a new remote soon as I am using the mute button more and more.  My DH came into the room and asked who is that loudmouth screaming like a hyena?

Trusted Contributor

This thread isn't about her but I'll defend Terri Conn. She was the host that was on shortly after Angel's father passed away. It was during the early morning hours. Terri took over for Angel, letting Angel say, "yes" or adding very little. She was excellent when Angel was having a bad time. I'll always remember this and have good thoughts for that host. I wish her the very best at QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Sharon who?  and I don't know the Anthony. I watch every day for a check-in to see what's on, but these two elude me. So does the redhead. Hmmm???

Occasional Contributor

Sure...they hire yet another female.  I’m currently watching Q2 and the host looks like a twin to Stacy.  I’ve been watching g since CVN days when QVC was great.  They had products and jewelry for men, and an equal share of male hosts.  Not anymore.  Last male hire was Alberti after Dan Wheeler retired.  Even the host sidekicks are female.  Rarely anything for men anymore.  They need to get the sexists out of management and merchandising.  

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, the last male host hired was Anthony Heywood but he didn't last too long.  

Only 4 or 5 months on the air and then he disappeared in April.

Valued Contributor

Saw the new host during the food show with Alberti and Rachael.  Got to be honest.  Not impressed at all to the point I was turned off.  I got the opinion that she wants center stage because when she grabbed it, she wanted to stay over her welcome and really didn't know what to say about any of the food items.  Wasn't impressed with her loud look in clothes choice she wore, and appeared to me to say to everyone, I am here, watch out.  

Super Contributor
Wow at least this was not host bashing ...yet ! Sometimes i think ppl on this board because many have stated they do not have f.b. or twitter get away with mean comments and rants that are close to bashing and personally trying to put down a host they dont like a particular aspect of their hair or clothes for example or shoes...IMO this is so petty if you were to post these comments on social media ppl or most of the followers would really not allow you to get away with most of what is said here about many of the hosts or presenters. Put your big person panties on and join the real world of social media to hear what main stream ppl think about your childish rants...in otherwords complaining on this community board is like talking or venting to your own fan base. You are just validating your own opinions without hearing the opposition. That is such a closed minded way to view the world.