Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone catch the name of the newest host who appeared on Mary Beth's show?

I heard her say she was born and raised in Los Angeles and was an actress, but missed the name.

Do they really need another one?

Respected Contributor

Good ones, yes

Esteemed Contributor

Ah yes....I wasn't thinking about the need to replace departing ones, retirement bound or otherwise!

Respected Contributor

Re: The Newest Host

[ Edited ]

Yes, her name is Julia Cearley, I believe!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

@stellabystarlight   That's what I heard as well.  I wonder why she was kept under wraps until coming on air? Usually Mary Beth introduces new hosts way in advance on her FB posts.  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager  Was she a blond?  If it was Terri Conn, I think she is excellent - "a Natural" host very similar to Kathy Levine's style - very prepared, well informed about what is being presented, nice sense of humor and does not share a lot of "personal" info.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Hmm, she's not listed with the "Fresh Faces" on the "Meet our Hosts."

Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@Johnnyeager  Was she a blond?  If it was Terri Conn, I think she is excellent - "a Natural" host very similar to Kathy Levine's style - very prepared, well informed about what is being presented, nice sense of humor and does not share a lot of "personal" info.

@alliswell   No, it's a new host that started today.  Dark hair -- brown or dark red -- named Julia.

Esteemed Contributor

Julia Cearley is a Red Head.  

Respected Contributor

yesRe: The Newest Host

[ Edited ]

I guess with the departure of Jill, Sharon and also Antony Heywood and Cathy Pedrayes, they needed to hire a couple of new hosts! Julia said she was a native of Los Angeles, and that she was an actress.  She appeared well-prepared and very enthusiastic.  I guess we will see her on the overnight shows.  I think they will move Ali Carr to daytime since she is doing so well along with Katrina Szish!