Honored Contributor

Re: The New Hosts Have Started

QVC2 has AM Style, hosted by Gabrielle Kerr. 

But effective next month, Mary Nelson will be taking over hosting -- she posted the announcement on her FB page. 

Gabrielle isn't leaving, she will just be a part of the 2019 hosting musical chairs.  Mary won't be on overnights any longer, the newest hosts will get those hours.

Honored Contributor

@catwoman48 wrote:

Spoiler
SO excited to see Ali Carr on the Q today!  She was probably the best host ever on ShopNBC (EVINE), but got very little airtime.  Her daughter Violet was a baby then, and I wondered if she wanted reduced hours or was rotated out (we know what that means!).

Ali has a beautiful, modulated speaking voice, always knows her products and is a total charmer.  She is worth watching even in the middle of the night selling junk jewelry, i can tell you from experience.  There is nothing she cannot sell.  She will be a welcome addition to QVC and I hope they treat her right.  Her personality and manner are closest to Katie McGee's, but Katie has apparently been banished to the online Q, as I literally never see her on live TV.  Ali's manner is the polar opposite of Amy Stran's, but I also like Amy a lot. There is room for variety at the Q, and I hope Ali finds an appreciative audience.

Welcome, Ali!  Very happy to see you again.

She is good , but I like Heather Hall the best.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to hear that Mary Nelson is getting a show and I wish her the best.  

Trusted Contributor

ali carr use to be on evine, i likd her and then she disapeared,then i was disapointed,glad to see her again ,she is very likeable..tucka.