Honored Contributor

The Latest From Lisa Mason...

QVC (actually, someone named Reba from QVC's social media team) posted this from Lisa Mason's QVC FB account:

"Good Evening everyone.
I wanted to give an update to you all, on behalf of Lisa. After careful consideration, Lisa has made the decision not to return to QVC from her personal leave. As we were truly so happy to have Lisa back with the QVC team, we sincerely thank her for all of her contributions. We wish Lisa all the best in her future endeavors.
Thank you,
Reba"

I cannot say I'm surprised. Lisa posted on her personal FB account recently that she had come to a "hard decision." I wish her and her husband all the best.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Latest From Lisa Mason...

It popped up on my FB timeline about 20 minutes ago.  I did read her FB public figure page as well.

I wish Lisa all the best and praying for Gino and her.  She is a class act.

Trusted Contributor

All the best to Lisa, Geno, and all those who are supporting them. I send her so much love and strength.

Honored Contributor

I think she is a true professional with a natural talent.  I wish her and Gino the very best in all they do.... she will be greatly missed.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

Always one of my favorite Hosts. Was so happy to see her back,but she has more important work to do. All the best to her and her family

Respected Contributor

So sad.  Sorry to hear that she's not coming back to QVC.  As a viewer, it was a pleasure to have her on the air.  A class act and a very professional lady.  I wish her and GIno well.

Esteemed Contributor

It's really a shame it didn't work out. I guess you can't go home again. Lisa's health and that of her husband probably made it impossible to invest the time and effort required to be a host. I'm sorry but wish Lisa and her husband the best.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Off topic and could be seen as unkind.

Contributor

No need for such comments that she was "loopy" she is a ClassAct, nothing more to be said!! I wish she and her husband all the best.
Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl mom wrote:
No need for such comments that she was "loopy" she is a ClassAct, nothing more to be said!! I wish she and her husband all the best.

ITA....I never saw that...but exhaustion from caring for a loved one may seem like something else to some and not a good choice of words