Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Latest From Lisa Mason...

Maybe she'll return next year.

Honored Contributor

God bless Gino and Lisa. I hope both of them find peace in the days ahead. 

Honored Contributor

She knows where she needs to be right now and that is with her beloved husband. Would love to see her return at some point. I found her to be such a calming host. She would be a great representative if QVC ever brought us a Jewelry of Faith line.
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
She knows where she needs to be right now and that is with her beloved husband. Would love to see her return at some point. I found her to be such a calming host. She would be a great representative if QVC ever brought us a Jewelry of Faith line.

I agree...she walks the walk 

Super Contributor

Her peronsal facebook page states why she left. The real reason is Gino is no longer responding to Chemo. She has stated what ever happens, she will be there for him.

It is incredibly sad. She is very strong. Any unkind comments from people were really unnecessary. When your better half is ill, you are ill. Bless them both.

Frequent Contributor

Good for the Q!!!
Super Contributor

I am so very sorry Lisa will not be returning to the Q.   Sending prayers up for her husband and for her.  God bless them both.  Heart

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

Please stop chewing this subject up and spitting it out. Lisa and Gino have had a very difficult road the past couple of years and they have to live it one day at a time and do what is best for them. When Gino responded to treatments, he improved greatly and was almost back to normal. Things seemed to have calmed down for them and after that rough patch it seems Lisa got the opportunity to return to her work and a more normal rotine, even with her health issues. And we loved her being back at the Q. But life takes a bad turn sometimes, and it seems Gino had a more serious problem. So after being hospitilized for a week with more trauma, she made the only decision she could. She is standing with her man in every way and is where she should be in my opinion.I would do no less for my DH.

All of these comments aren't necessary . She has made a decision.

My heart and my prayers are with both of them for the best outcome possible.

Let's not keep assuming more and let them rest. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Sad to hear about Gino.  Lisa is a real gem and I hope that she considers returning to QVC once the journey with Gino is complete - whatever the destination is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redhead78 wrote:

Please stop chewing this subject up and spitting it out. Lisa and Gino have had a very difficult road the past couple of years and they have to live it one day at a time and do what is best for them. When Gino responded to treatments, he improved greatly and was almost back to normal. Things seemed to have calmed down for them and after that rough patch it seems Lisa got the opportunity to return to her work and a more normal rotine, even with her health issues. And we loved her being back at the Q. But life takes a bad turn sometimes, and it seems Gino had a more serious problem. So after being hospitilized for a week with more trauma, she made the only decision she could. She is standing with her man in every way and is where she should be in my opinion.I would do no less for my DH.

All of these comments aren't necessary . She has made a decision.

My heart and my prayers are with both of them for the best outcome possible.

Let's not keep assuming more and let them rest. Thanks.

@redhead65,

Lisa is communicating through facebook and has given an email address for those wanting to write to them. Some of the people who will lift Gino and Lisa in prayer are not on facebook.  Since the Lisa Mason threads affect you in a negative way then pass them on by. There are monitors that keep the posters in check, so you don't need to add that to your to do list. Thanks.