Trusted Contributor

I don't always agree with or even like some of her choices, but I enjoy watching her.  She can be a bit quirky which is fine because she doesn't get in your face with it and then she will switch over to a classic without losing a beat.  She does a fine job.

Honored Contributor

She is one of my absolute favorites. In CA. her show comes on late so I have it set up to always record. She's warm, knowledgeable and prepared. Just an all around pleasure to watch. Praying QVC knows what an asset she is...

~H~
Valued Contributor
Kachina624 .... Well said! 100%
Valued Contributor

Katrina is a breath of fresh air, and I enjoy the format of her show.  She has a very plesant speaking voice too, and I enjoy her presence.

Respected Contributor

The producers organize the show w/ her input

Esteemed Contributor

I truly enjoyed watching Katrina today. I don't think she is on most times when I watch for some reason. She seems very smart and authentc. 

Is she on late nights or something? If so, that needs to change. 

Trusted Contributor

I just love Katrina; always watch when she's on late.  She is so great describing clothes & appears to have learned a lot about fashion over the years. Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

I LOVE Katrina's shows, especially The Szish List. I enjoy the guests she has on, who all have lines here, but comment on each item. They are all respectful of each other. And of course I've picked up a thing or two!  

I agree with most of you about her hosting a show in prime time. I'd like to see her host "Fashion's Night In" once in a while- BY herself, AND with the guests she usually has on!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
Katrina is wonderful! I wish the Q would put her on at a more reasonable hour for us east coast folks.
Trusted Contributor

Katrina's show is the only one I watch.