Honored Contributor

Re: That was Annette Bening?

I had to to do a double take once I saw her name.  I never would have guessed it was her!

Honored Contributor

I saw Helen Hunt in another PSA.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I know. I could not believe it was her. But,we all grow old.

Yup ... happens to the best of us !!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just want to say, I was not criticizing Annette Bening at all. Truthfully, I did not not know who it was and did not see her name on the PSA. She kind of looked like Elizabeth Warren but wondered why she would be doing an announcement on QVC, then again why Annette Bening.

Honored Contributor

I was amazed at another QVC PSA----Mel Brooks is 93!!!!---WOW!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

all i could think of when i saw that PSA was how good her skin looked and how great she looks w/o makeup.  she didn't even touch up her eyebrows! 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I was amazed at another QVC PSA----Mel Brooks is 93!!!!---WOW!!

SPURT:  I was astonished to see that was Mel Brooks. I love all his movies, been a fan forever.  I knew he was up there in age but never thought he was 93.  I never would have known it was him if his son (who looked rather young to have a 93 year old father) did not introduce him.  I thought it was his grandson, but he did say father. Where or where do all the years go?

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Yes, she did a quick PSA.

@Spacrazy    Not quick enough.  That one is downright creepy and very unappealing.  I wouldn't be convinced to do anything as a result of that ad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  you are so right SMH

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@wakefield. This is the QVC Talk forum. What are you referring to in your first post?

I imagine @wakefield knows this is the QVC forum.  She is talking about Annette Benning's public service announcement that is currently running on QVC.