Honored Contributor

Re: That's one spoiled kid or QVC has to be kidding!

@Spurt 

Well, I guess Amy lives in Fantasyland.  

Honored Contributor

I've always wanted one of these color flipping trees, but I'm passing at this time. It's the shipping I find so ridiculous. I'm betting that if one waits till the next free shipping day, even at a marked up price these will be cheaper overall.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to brag @Spurt  but guess my great nephew and granddaughter must be "spoiled" because I bought both of them one 6.5' but heck went for broke and bought the Polaroid AtHome Photo Booth (like they said "what kid doesn't love a photo booth in their room")😉😉😉😉

8930F697-8B5A-4D86-9380-A5B63F0D7C52.jpeg

NOT!!!

please I'm already over the ridiculous "sales pitches" and it's only week #1🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Plus, what about some real sale prices OR free shipping!  Ez pay is no big bonus IMO...

@Spurt 

Honored Contributor

Who was the host?  Does she know Little Lord Fauntleroy?

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I don't want to brag @Spurt  but guess my great nephew and granddaughter must be "spoiled" because I bought both of them one 6.5' but heck went for broke and bought the Polaroid AtHome Photo Booth (like they said "what kid doesn't love a photo booth in their room")😉😉😉😉

8930F697-8B5A-4D86-9380-A5B63F0D7C52.jpeg

NOT!!!

please I'm already over the ridiculous "sales pitches" and it's only week #1🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Plus, what about some real sale prices OR free shipping!  Ez pay is no big bonus IMO...

@Spurt 

Yep, you are right, but ya have to give them credit sometimes their sales gimmicks and "sale prices" are the best laugh of the day....funnier than today's sitcoms...I have to chuckle when the host says, the price is only good for this show...(and the savings is  a whole $3)...😄

EZ pay lets you budget but thats it....Now a REAL DISCOUNTED PRICE or FREE SHIPPING is more enticing....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

agree -- no free shipping it's ridiculous...buy from a retailer with good track record for these type of color changing tree style with free shipping.

and more importantly, just flipped Q on and oh my Amy just said "only total 8,000 left for the day and no reorder" so what happens when Christmas decorating time comes & it doesn't work -- 

and Q can't replace.

Lots of unhappy customers☹️☹️☹️

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They can say anything they want during their sales pitch. It doesn't mean we have to buy it.
  When my son was growing up we had a beautiful 6 foot Christmas tree in our living room. I had bought it one year after the holidays for like 75% off. We had that tree for many years until I gave it away.I would never have bought my son a $400 tree for his room. Heck I wouldn't have bought him a $10 tree. One for the family to enjoy was plenty along with our Hanukkah menorah.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Who was the host?  Does she know Little Lord Fauntleroy?

@ValuSkr 

Alberti was the host...and Amy Scaglione with Home Reflections  is the vendor with the suggestion and Alberti went along with her...of course he had to at that point....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I'm trying to figure out why I would ever put a tree in a child's room.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

Fyi: my son bought the most beautiful tree at WM last year for $279.00

It plays 12 Christmas melodies and has 40 light changing combinations...

It is stunning...I'll ask him to give me pic and brand name ...Im thinking of buying it this year I'm having family for Christmas