Honored Contributor

Re: That GILI dress...I'm dying laughing.

Looks like an ugly couch cover- my husband says, "how in the **** do women squeeze into those dresses?  I don't care what size a woman is, not going to look good... LOL I blame Kim K.. I mean she's so fashionista..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

yep, pretty ugly---not a fan of Jills anyway---would never buy her junk and never watch her. 

Honored Contributor

Two words for that dress---  sausage casing!!  It was even tight on Kerstin!!!!.....Im not a fan of the G.I.L.I line....

does-it-make-me-look-fat_o_2680927.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

2. The answer is 2. 

The first one was shut down for a moment, and I'm not fond of being censored for no reasonl So I started another one?

Any other questions??

Honored Contributor

@Michelebear72 wrote:

@rms1954 

2. The answer is 2. 

The first one was shut down for a moment, and I'm not fond of being censored for no reasonl So I started another one?

Any other questions??

@Michelebear72, just an FYI for the future: Restarting a deleted thread is against the Standards here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

rofl

Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Technically, I don't think it was deleted. It was opened back up today. I can't keep up with all the rules here. Wow. 

Honored Contributor

@Michelebear72 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

Technically, I don't think it was deleted. It was opened back up today. I can't keep up with all the rules here. Wow. 

@Michelebear72   I noticed it was locked yesterday, but I don't think it was for more than an hour.  I think it was locked by mistake and unlocked quickly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Can someone post a picture of this dress?

Honored Contributor

I never have purchased GILI and have never cared for the line.  I seldom watch as Jill M. isn't  my "cup of tea."