Respected Contributor

That Free Shipping Email from April 16

There was a discussion yesterday about an email a lot of us received about free shipping on April 16 for QVC card holders.  We know we did not get the free shipping and I was hoping that it would happen today.  No free shipping today either.  If there was a glitch where the email should not have been sent, I wish QVC would make it up to us somehow, like a $5.00 off coupon code or something like that.

Respected Contributor

Re: That Free Shipping Email from April 16

@PhilaLady1   Although I don't have a QVC card, I have always thought that they should offer free shipping to their card holders.  That would be an incentive to get one, instead of the longer term easy pays.  The longer term easy pays doesn't interest me, but free shipping would.

Or even a 5% discount on purchases, like Target does.  Until they do something more inviting as a good incentive to have a card, its a hard no from me - the (up to) $60 one time credit doesn't interest me either. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On April 15th, I received the 5.00 coupon to be used by midnight, so, I used it right away! I was also hoping for free shipping today, maybe during certain hours of David's show?? I'm totally guessing, anyway, everybody, enjoy your day,

easter, happy easter, happy easter images, happy easter sunday

Esteemed Contributor

So little time, so many glitches.

Super Contributor

Well I have tried twice today to add an item to my cart...and the shipping is still there. Also, there was no email today or mention anywhere of it. Looks like it was an error and they won't be making good on it. I've seen other companies who have sent a mass email in error and then apologized and gave a discount code or something else in its place.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Trusted Contributor

It was a major mess-up between Synchrony and QVC.  The Social Team were left holding the bag having to deal with each order that should have been shipped free, which was unfair to them as they certainly didn't cause the situation.  QVC should have dealt with it when it came to their attention by instituting free shipping for card holders for the rest of the day as advertised.  They failed.  

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@PhilaLady1   Although I don't have a QVC card, I have always thought that they should offer free shipping to their card holders.  That would be an incentive to get one, instead of the longer term easy pays.  The longer term easy pays doesn't interest me, but free shipping would.

Or even a 5% discount on purchases, like Target does.  Until they do something more inviting as a good incentive to have a card, its a hard no from me - the (up to) $60 one time credit doesn't interest me either. 

@CAcableGirl2    I'm A long time 30+ year customer who has spent thousands at QVC.  If anybody deserves a break on shipping or a discount, I think it ought to be people like me.  No way do I want a Q Card.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Anything to lure customers to use the Q-card.

Pretty sure most shoppers are more concerned about the points they accumulate on their VISA or MasterCard (mine is 3% for on-line purchases paid in full each month).

Why would I miss out on that free cash (which I let build up to over $100 before cashing it in)? No, I'll never have a Q-card and I'll pay my own S&H if/when I really want an item from QVC (which is not very often). Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.