Regular Contributor

Thanksgiving card from Q anyone????

Did anyone receive a Thanksgiving card from Q? I just got one & it has the host's pictures along with signatures expressing how thankful Q is "to have customers like you." Also enclosed is a DV cheesecake recipe. Maybe they are getting th hint that customers are not thrilled with recent changes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving card from Q anyone????

[ Edited ]

No but in past years I’d get a happy birthday card in December with a $20 gift card enclosed.

I don’t see that happening these days.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just going to say something similar to @Annabellethecat66

The OP reminded me of the good ‘ole days when Q used to do that. Sigh, as it’s been said, there’s still a difference between a card and a card with a percentage or dollar amount off!!
Respected Contributor

I got one.

Respected Contributor

Back in the Golden Years I got one a few times....had all the host "signatures" and I think a card for three easy pays on any item.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk  Wait!  You recently received one from the ‘ new’ Q?

Valued Contributor

No I don't get a thing anymore. I used to get a birthday card every year with a $ 10 credit in it. Gee, I've been a good customer from the beginning and CVN before that. 

Now just the new people are appreciated. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Winkk  Wait!  You recently received one from the ‘ new’ Q?

@Annabellethecat66  I did.  It was a card saying thank you for being a good customer and Happy Thanksgiving.  It had all the hosts signatures.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope...I can't even get my order from almost 2 weeks ago and CS has "no idea" where it is or even if its been shipped. Order Status says it was shipped 11/1  but according to the USPS tracking number provided by the Q, USPS states that they are awaiting package?!? QVC has been paid for item and shipping charges as of  last week (deducted from my bank account) so hopefully someday it will get here Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I got mine today together with David's recipe card. Just in time for my recycle pickup tomorrow. 😁