Trusted Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving card from Q anyone????

I received the card with David's recipe yesterday.  Instead of that, I wish they would still include a paper program guide in each box.

Contributor

yes i noticed sharons signature too. 

Honored Contributor

I got one yesterday and was quite surprised as I generally don't get anything from the Q.  I was happy to receive a recipe rather than an easy pay offer as they used to do in the past. 

I think there were a lot of signatures of past hosts on that card.

Esteemed Contributor

Decades ago I used to get signed Thanksgiving cards from QVC with an Easy Pay offer.  That's it - never a money-off discount.  Easy Pay is not a savings and I was never interested.

Maybe if QVC would send me a discount or free-shipping offer, I might order from them again.  Or not.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@Love2Share wrote:

yes i noticed sharons signature too. 

Guess they decided to do something w/those old cards they had laying around.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the bars recipe? I thought about it but they seemed rich with creamcheese. streusel topping and Carmel  sauce . 

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda  I know they do but I somewhat have 'it' down to ordering from the Q, there's no way I can figure out another's sizes, etc.

It drives me crazy when I put on a few lbs (ounces) and it makes a difference in what size I order.  Boo hoo!

Every fat person knows there are decisions to be made when selecting the 'pants' for the day.  Looky here:

"Do I want to wear pants that fit a little 'snug' when I put them on and as the day goes on they stretch out?"

OR...."Do I want to be able to breathe when I put the pants on and end up wearing a circus tent at the end of the day".

Today I opted for the latter....They looked like those pants (wide leg something or other) by the time I got home.

I don't mean to complain, just explaining.....

I have this theory....The Lord made us that as our girth grows....so do our feet.  I went from a size 8&1/2 when I had my first daughter....these days (as my girth has grown) I now wear a size 11.  The boxes are next.  I'm pretty handy with Crayola crayons.  Ha!

Besides I love Isaac clothes and Louis' clothes.

Valued Contributor

I got one yesterday also and thought to myself they are trying to get back customers they know they are loosing.  However, the cost of postage to go through all that - thank you QVC - but lower your prices and free shipping - then we will be thankful for your sending us good wishes.

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
LOL!!! QVC can't even get that right!! Oh, brother!!!

Exactly!  Attention to detail is certainly not their strong point.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I don't recalll getting anything and I've been a customer for almost 27 years!

I go back a little further than that, and I used to spend a lot (a LOT) of money.  All I've ever received in all that time was one card.  I think it might have been a birthday card, or maybe Thanksgiving. 

But that was it - One card, and not even with a discount offer or any kind of incentive at all.

So you and I (and many others, I'm sure) are pretty much in the same boat.  It would be good if they knew how to show appreciation for customers.