Occasional Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving card from Q anyone????

Yes, I noticed that too!

Honored Contributor

I got one, and don't mean to be an ingrate, but really with the high cost and slow speed of their shipping, I consider this a waste of money in this day and age. 

Send a discount, a free shipping coupon or something a customer really can use. Invest the money this all cost to improve shipping processes, keep the darn website up and running during free shipping events so we can actually take advantage of a promotion, etc. 

Contributor

I got one but thought it was strange that Sharon Faetsch's signature was on it.. She's been gone for a year. Clearly, they didn't check before printing these cards! Very funny! 

Esteemed Contributor

As much money as I have spent with them over the past 10 years I should receive one. LOL

Respected Contributor

Back in the old days I received Thanksgiving Cards with host signatures. Haven't received any in years.

Respected Contributor

Guess regular purchasing customers don’t get recognized. Maybe they are trying to tell those who got cards that Sharon is coming back!
Valued Contributor

I just want to be able to cancel my items. I'm apparently asking for too much. 🤔
Valued Contributor

Probably found old cards in the warehouse while cleaning it out if Sharon's signature was on it.
Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Probably found old cards in the warehouse while cleaning it out if Sharon's signature was on it.

@jlrbrUgh Oh!!!  Somebody at the Q forgot to white out Sharon's name!!!

Trusted Contributor

LOL!!! QVC can't even get that right!! Oh, brother!!!