Honored Contributor

Thanks to all for the product reviews....

I'm a fan of QVC - online only.  I use to watch the shows, but now I shop the day a show is airing to take advantage of the special deals.  Having said that, I cannot tell you how invaluable all the products reviews are!  They help make or break my decision to purchase a particular product.  I just wanted to thank all of you who take the time to report to others the success/failure of products purchased.  To help others out, I participate in product reviews myself.  I encourage others who have never reviewed a product to please take the time to do so.  We can all keep each other informed of the good, the bad, and the ugly!     

Thank you everyone!

Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks to all for the product reviews....

@San Antonio Gal   Great post and I agree with you 100%.  As a long-time QVC purchaser and a writer of reviews, they have provided much valuable information for me since I am an online shopper also. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Well thank you meallen616.  How very kind.

Frequent Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm a fan of QVC - online only.  I use to watch the shows, but now I shop the day a show is airing to take advantage of the special deals.  Having said that, I cannot tell you how invaluable all the products reviews are!  They help make or break my decision to purchase a particular product.  I just wanted to thank all of you who take the time to report to others the success/failure of products purchased.  To help others out, I participate in product reviews myself.  I encourage others who have never reviewed a product to please take the time to do so.  We can all keep each other informed of the good, the bad, and the ugly!     

Thank you everyone!

Very nice thread @San Antonio Gal!

Welcome!

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

ITA. The product reviews (here and in general) help me out tremendously. I do watch QVC but if something interests me while it's being presented, I'll research it extensively before buying it or even putting it on my wish list. 

I especially appreciate reviews that go deeper than "Great Product!" or "Love it!" or "AWFUL!" Please tell us about it. Smiley Happy Why is it great? Why do you love it? Why is it awful?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal

Well said!  I review everything I buy also and read the reviews of products that I am interested in.  They are a valuable tool that saves everyone money including QVC (they process less returns) and provide necessary information as to sizing etc.  I also appreciate all of the efforts made by fellow reviewers.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

@meginthemaking wrote:

ITA. The product reviews (here and in general) help me out tremendously. I do watch QVC but if something interests me while it's being presented, I'll research it extensively before buying it or even putting it on my wish list. 

I especially appreciate reviews that go deeper than "Great Product!" or "Love it!" or "AWFUL!" Please tell us about it. Smiley Happy Why is it great? Why do you love it? Why is it awful?

I agree @todaysrx the reviews are best when more detailed.

I think the Q needs to verify the reviewer actually purchased the item too.