Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the birthday gift!

I have never gotten one of the free mugs or other thank you for being a customer gifts. Many years ago, I used to get a birthday card with an extra easy pay offer, which isn't really a gift. I was surprised to see that a $5 birthday credit was put in my account (to be used this month), so I found a LUG bag that was on sale and got that. Thanks for noticing that I am still a customer!

Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks for the birthday gift!

[ Edited ]

Wow!  How nice!  I don't think they even know my birth date. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to see I received a $5 birthday credit also   Just used it this weekend.  I have been a long time customer, and do remember receiving the birthday card with easy pay offer.

Thanks QVC!!

Trusted Contributor

I've been a QVC customer for 30 years and have never received anything from them.  

Valued Contributor

How would one know that a birthday credit was in your account? Do you have to order something and not speed pay? Do you get a notification? I almost always do speed pay, and had no idea what the Q meant by "in my account" since I never see anything like that.

Trusted Contributor

Hmm, I'd like get a $5.00 (or any amount) credit on my account!!! HEY, QVC, WHERE IS MINE??!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i had a $5 credit to use when i checked out one time last month. they had sent me an email.  it was not my birthday though. it was a nice gesture on the part of qvc......took care of the shipping. i am hoping they do it more often.

qvc credit.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I got the email too--trying to entice me to open a Q card account.