Super Contributor

Thanks for great customer service

[ Edited ]

Very appreciative to Tabitha in Customer Service this morning for resolving a small problem quickly and courteously. Happy holidays!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks for great customer service

By human nature, we seem to scream the loudest about problems, so it's always nice to see a post about great service!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

So refreshing to see a positive QVC/CS thread...

I have not had a perfect record buying from QVC (a broken/defective product, receiving the wrong item, etc), but always had CS happily take care of any issue I had.

I still love QVC  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@just4me Let me chime in that it is always nice to see praise for the employees here at QVC that try and help us.  I have never had a negative interaction during the handful of times I've had to contact them by phone or e-mail.

Honored Contributor

They've sure taken their lumps this year and on the corporate and IT sides, they deserve it... On the other hand, in the many years I've dealt with QVC, and at one time I did so often, I've had very few marginal CS experiences, the vast majority of them having been positive, courteous, respectful and helpful.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...