Honored Contributor

Thanks, QVC! Re: Account Summary email

Today I received a 'monthly account summary' email from QVC.  It shows recent orders, anything on ez pay, AND upcoming auto-delivery orders.

One thing that I have complained about is that I never got emails that showed upcoming auto-delivery orders, like I do from Amazon.  This is something I find extremely helpful and I am grateful that they are doing this new notice.

I like that it shows which months my next auto-deliveries are coming up for each of the two things I currently have on AD.   This will be super helpful for me to keep track, in case I need to make changes, plus to anticipate deliveries.

So - thanks!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks, QVC! Re: Account Summary email

Isn't that nice?  However, I was a little shocked to see the actual number of orders I had placed.  Yikes!  But it's a good way to keep an eye on things all in one place - rather than scrolling through the account page.

Frequent Contributor

Think if one is "logged into" One's account, after "clicking" on your name, a menu drops down.  "Click: on "My Orders." 

Then "Click" on "Order Status."  Tthere are words--in Red Type - horizontally at the top of your Order List.  Think there is one for "Easy Pay." There is a pretty detailed listing of your Easy Pay orders--when the payment is due,  What number - like third payment--etc. It is a good Accounting Procedure - Well Done! 

Also,  I check the Order Status of where the order is and when I can expect arrival.  Hope this helps.    Thanks

Honored Contributor

I think most people probably DO know how to check their 'Order Status' page.  That was not the point, so I apologize if what I said was unclear.

I am just happy to have an 'ahead of time' warning about upcoming auto-delivery orders and the rest of the info provided is just a bonus.

Before this, the only notice of an upcoming auto-delivery was the 'thank you for your order' email, at which time it is usually impossible to move or cancel a given auto-delivery.    It  is a very much appreciated bonus to have a monthly email that shows active ADs and when they are coming up for the next order.  

Amazon does this every month and, in the case that I might forget to go through them and make any revisions (which happens more and more for me and my failing memory), There is a date provided in the email by which I can still make changes.   It's the reminder I need to make sure that I have customized my orders for that month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I rcvd this same notice and was put out by it.  What's the purpose?  Trust me, I KNOW exactly how many orders I placed, how many I CHOSE to cancel for whatever reason, how many items were sent out, how many I may be expecting, how many easy pays I may have, How many easy pays I paid off early.  I don't need this type of email from any place I order from albeit here, hsn, evine, amazon or any other site I choose to shop at. 

To me this is like being on FB and have pop ups reflecting places I just visited online - BIG BRO IS WATCHING and I don't like it nor do I appreciate it.

So if anyone at the Q reads this from me, I ask you not do this in the future.  Thanks.

As well, I don't expect anyone here to 'bad mouth' me on what I've said here.  This is all purely my feelings on this new email alert from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Pink - maybe there is a box you can uncheck in your settings to preclude this new monthly summary.  Just a thought.  Smiley Happy   

I guess they can't please everybody.  Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

@PINKdogWOOD

Thank you for your feedback on our new account summary email. This is currently a pilot program to assess its impact with our customer base and it is important to gather as much information as possible. Thank you again.

Beth 

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I was mad when I got the email.  I didn't ask for it and I do NOT want it.  I know how much I ordered.  I don't need an email coming to tell me.  STOP!!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbuttThankls for starting this thread.   I love this new way to let us see our account.  I'm a compulsive account keeper, but this was very helpful.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD

Thank you for your feedback on our new account summary email. This is currently a pilot program to assess its impact with our customer base and it is important to gather as much information as possible. Thank you again.

Beth 

Customer Care

@Beth-QVC

I, too, do not want a summary of my orders sent to me. 

If QVC wants to send a reminder about auto-deliveries, that is one thing, but I don't want or need my orders summarized.  I check my order status frequently.  That email felt like an intrusion.   

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.