Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks Dan Wheeler for 29 Years!

Dan is the one show host I will miss the most!!!...........His kindness in writing to me on Facebook when I was going through a tough time and his warm, calm demeanor on the "Q" will be sorely missed......He shared on Facebook that his mother is gravely ill in the hospital and I am sending my prayers to him and his family at this time..........I will follow him in his new endeavor with his Church and look forward to hearing his inspirational thoughts every day!!!...........I am watching his last show tonight, Friday, December 29th and I, myself, will need that box of tissues.....He has touched my heart with his compassion...........God Bless you Dan, in your new journey............I will follow along with you every day...................

Frequent Contributor

Love you Dan Wheeler!  Congratulations on your retirement!  I will be inspired on FB at Fearless Faith and Dan Wheeler.  Thank you for 29 years....I watched you from the beginning and you were always my favorite.  Your faithfulness, kindness, goodness, and love came through each time.  God has great plans for you as you journey through this phase of "retirement" from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I'll miss his presentations, especially the ones with radios and other electronic products.   I wish QVC would put Dan Hughes on during primetime sometimes.

I like to see "guy" stuff.    I live alone and own my own home, I get excited about tools & flashlights and the such.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Dan....you could always be counted on to be a prepared, cheerful and professional host, with a fun personality.  I have no doubt you will carry those qualities with you in every future endeavor.  God bless you on this new phase of your journey....and know you will be missed!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know this until I logged on this morn and saw it on the home page. I gave him a shout out on his fb page. No wonder I haven't seen him much lately, phasing him out.

I reawlly hope they hire another guy to fill the void. I get the hosting job here is really geared for a female role because most all they sell here is for women but it is nice to watch the men as hosts too.

Respected Contributor

I may so sorry Dan has had to deal with losing his wife and now his mother is in critical condition. I must say it never affected his professionalism. He maintained a positive attitude on air through thick and thin. Dan we will miss you !!

Valued Contributor

A nice GENUINE guy!  Will miss his food shows.  Good luck and best wishes to you Dan!!!

Respected Contributor

Nice send off. 

Occasional Contributor

I thought there would be more hosts there! I expected to see at least Mary Beth, David Venable, etc. but they weren't there. I was glad that Rick Domeier and Amy Stran said a few things. Did I miss anyone else showing up? 

Trusted Contributor

I need a case of Kleenex Smiley Sad.

Godspeed, Mr Wheeler. You will be missed.

Rick Domier, you are wonderful, and funny to boot. You have an openness about you and a gentle demeanor. We are blessed to have you into our homes to sell us just about anything Woman LOL.

I was doing okay during the show until Amy Stran's goodbye. I have always adored Amy, and no more than now. A true class act. 

dee