Contributor

I lost one of my favorite earrings, a Judith Ripka stud that is no longer in stock.  A couple of weeks later, when I had dispaired of ever finding it, I received package from QVC.  I hadn't ordered anything in weeks!   In the package, carefully wrapped, was my beautiful earring.  The warehouse staff sent it to me with a note saying that it was included with an item I had returned.   I am very grateful to the warehouse staff for their special care.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, warehouse staff

@nzn 

Now that is awesome!

Glad you got your earring back and awesome job QVC!

@Cindy-QVC 

Just to make sure the Mods see this post!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was really nice of someone in the warehouse, and nice of you @nzn  to mention it.  The warehouse folks have had so many brickbats thrown at them lately, they could use some kind words.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

That is so Awesome!   I really like to hear about such nice people in the world.  It makes my heart feel good, thanks for sharing and thanks to to the wonderful thoughtful person who returned to you the item.  I know there are so many stories like that and all we hear sometimes is the bad ones.  

Honored Contributor

How nice!!  

Valued Contributor

Wow!! So nice!!
QVC Customer Care

@nzn 

Do you know what return the earring was included in the return? I would like to forward your gratitude to the correct warehouse and it does not look like the warehouse included a note to file. I agree with the poster that stated the warehouse staff could probably use kudos right about now!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

How wonderful was that. Tis the season and as busy as these terrific warehouse workers are it's so amazing that someone took the time to do this. Your right Beth. Make sure they see this post. They probably don't get the credit that is due. 

Trusted Contributor

@nzn Wow, I'm blown away by this. That's one for the record books. Wonderful news!!!!

⚓️
Honored Contributor

it is always so great to read shoppers positive experiences with qvc employees.

thanks for letting us know that they went above and beyond what their normal daily job duties are.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein