New Contributor

Hello,

I was watching on the 9/4, the Denim and Company on QVC2.  I don't remember if it was previously recorded.  You were wearing the Jacard sweater with the hood.  It came in the blue that you had on brown and dusty rose.

I was looking and thought, the dusty rose isn't so pretty looking, that's not going to sell, it's kind of ugly. 

Then you asked for the dusty rose mock neck and the natural.  When you put the dusty rose mock neck with the sweater, OMG, what a difference.  It looked gorgeous together and then with the natural.

Had you not thought to pair those mock necks with it I never would have bought it.  I bought it because of that. Both dusty rose sweater and mock neck.  

I could not see that paring in my head until Mary Beth showed it.  This is why the hosts are so important.  They let us see items together that we can't picture on our own, or would have even thought of pairing together.

Thank you again, can't wait to get it.

Debbie

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you to Mary Beth Roe

@eibbed 78 

Nice post! and welcome to QVC's playground!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@eibbed 78 Not fond of any color with the prefix, dusty.

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth Roe is a doll. She is kind and considerate to the vendors and allows them to talk.  She is also the only host who consistently replies to emails. I worry one day she will retire so we must cherish her while she is still on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

That's an interesting post and I hope somebody at the Q read it.  Mary Beth is a pro.  Instead of prattling about a pumpkin patch or her family she's selling the item. And she does it in a likeable way. She made a sale which is, after all,her job. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I purchased the mock neck in the natural color because MBR said how nice the fabric was with no spandex in it. Probably wear it for a PJ top because like the loose neck coverage. If I like it may order another one.
Honored Contributor

One other good thing about MBR: she doesn't do the squirrel routine with Gary.

Trusted Contributor

MBR is so professional she is a pleasure to watch. She knows she’s not hosting a talk show or a reality show. She manages to be classy and entertaining without resorting to silliness or crassness. Still a jewel in their crown ; )
Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
MBR is so professional she is a pleasure to watch. She knows she’s not hosting a talk show or a reality show. She manages to be classy and entertaining without resorting to silliness or crassness. Still a jewel in their crown ; )

She's a pros-pro and is sweet and innocent.  She has Midwestern Values being raised in Minnesota. She made her parents proud.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth was lovely with Carolyn Pollack on a recent show!

She is definitely a host I'd like to have coffee with!

❤️❤️❤️❤️