Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the Craft Show!!!

I just want to thank you, QVC, for bringing back craft shows! Today's show has a great variety and there are a lot of us who are excited that you are bringing in sewing machines, too! Great Job!

Super Contributor

Re: Thank you for the Craft Show!!!

I'm glad the craft shows are back too I hope they bring in more digital cd kits. Thanks QVC love the craft shows.

New Contributor

I was excited when I saw it on the program guide, but now that I've seen it, I think QVC would have been better off not bothering. At least that's my perspective as a paper crafter. DCWV is readily available at Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. If I wanted it (which I really don't 99% of the time), it's easy to find somewhere else, and cheaper if you factor in shipping costs and coupon savings. KWIM?

They need to take a cue from the competition and do something exclusive, and also update the offerings. Just my 2 cents.

Super Contributor

Nice! I know some of you ladies really missed these shows.. glad they're back for you! Smiley Happy

Not applicable

Please keep the scrapbook supplies coming.

Super Contributor

I don't craft anymore, but the paper crafts look fun and come out so nice.
Not applicable

I love the idea of a craft show but I did not like the way everything was rushed through. It was almost a joke and the presenters all seemed flustered at the pace. KAT
Occasional Contributor

Not a good show! Carolyn seemed nervous and out of her element. The sewing machine is cheaper on Amazon. HSN has real craft shows. Was excited to have this show on but unfortunately it fell short.
Frequent Contributor

I, too, was happy to see craft show back on QVC but why were they rushing through the show and it was done 10 minutes early. As was previously stated, there is room for improvement to match competitor's show. I hope the keep the shows coming as they need a new type of show in the mix.

Super Contributor

I've had a few impulse buys turned out to be great buys - one was Kind bars. They had them on one day on sale and it was about 4 in the afternoon. I got so hungry watching the presentation that I grabbed the phone. They turned out to be scrumptious and seem to be somewhat healthy for a snack-treat. I keep them away from the other groceries and allow myself just one per day.