Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its not deception unless they don't tell you what the price is when you buy it.  If you know, you're not being deceived.  You have the option of not buying.  Retail prices everywhere are constantly up and down.  It's the nature of the business. 

I agree!  And Amazon changes their prices up and down every day, multiple times in a day.

And AMZ will NOT give you a 30 day lowest price guarantee.

I have several pages of my WL, @Jeletta , and not one item has gone up in price.

I know that is does happen, however, it is NOT across the board price increases for free shipping days.

In fact, my free S/H day purchases have never seen an increase.  Just depends on what you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

If you check on the very bottom of the page, this is called BLOGS AND FORUMS. 

@Shanus  Yes and when you click on that it takes you first to forums and scroll a little farther and it takes you to the blogs. Two totally different things.

@proudlyfromNJ  Yes!  And not only that, these posts aren't what blogs are, except for the few posters who need to give the blow by blow minute details of their lives who really should start their own blogs to do that.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

If you check on the very bottom of the page, this is called BLOGS AND FORUMS. 

@Shanus  Yes and when you click on that it takes you first to forums and scroll a little farther and it takes you to the blogs. Two totally different things.

@proudlyfromNJ  Yes!  And not only that, these posts aren't what blogs are, except for the few posters who need to give the blow by blow minute details of their lives who really should start their own blogs to do that.

@Pearlee  Yup. Forums and message boards are definitely not Blogs.

Respected Contributor

everything from lightbalbs to bread to meat.prices are going up on everything!what is the answer?don't know about anyone else,but my wages have not gone up,so pp, like me,just can't get ahead.im lucky to have elderly parents alive,but I refuse to ever ask for help.instead,I will go without.