Frequent Contributor

I never took notice until reading some of these blog posts how we aren't getting the "deals" we think we are. I read in the past how customers notice that before free SH day that a LOT of the items on their wish list go up in price. I think this Sunday will be a free SH day and the past week, I noticed many of the WL items have all gone up in price already. Very sneaky to deceive customers. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeletta   Just FYI we aren't blog posters. These are the forums. If you look at the list to the left of the screen the last one is for the blogs. Click on it and you'll see blogs.

Honored Contributor

Its not deception unless they don't tell you what the price is when you buy it.  If you know, you're not being deceived.  You have the option of not buying.  Retail prices everywhere are constantly up and down.  It's the nature of the business. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jeletta These aren't blogs but forums. It's not "sneaky" as the prices and s/h are clearly posted. If someone doesn't see them...oh well.

Honored Contributor

Yes, prices begin going up on some of the products several days before free shipping day.  I observed increases myself during those days.  At this point, I can predict a free shipping day will be coming soon.  

I think you can call for a price adjustment after you receive your order if the price of something you want is increased.  

Respected Contributor

Shipping is never FREE from any retailer. Its built into the price. Just another selling tactic.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Shipping is never FREE from any retailer. Its built into the price. Just another selling tactic.

That may be so, but QVC adds shipping charges except for rare days, and some websites have the same or lower price as QVC and no added shipping charge ever.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Yes, prices begin going up on some of the products several days before free shipping day.  I observed increases myself during those days.  At this point, I can predict a free shipping day will be coming soon.  

I think you can call for a price adjustment after you receive your order if the price of something you want is increased.  

@Foxxee 

The price adjustment kicks in if the price of an item you already purchased had decreased within 30 days of your purchase at a higher price.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

If you check on the very bottom of the page, this is called BLOGS AND FORUMS. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

If you check on the very bottom of the page, this is called BLOGS AND FORUMS. 

@Shanus  Yes and when you click on that it takes you first to forums and scroll a little farther and it takes you to the blogs. Two totally different things.